Category: Lauren W
Our next exhibition features Lauren W’s striking and popular prints of familiar Manchester houses. Lauren was commissioned by Longsight Housing Co-op to make these prints of some of their properties. The show will be held at The SHED gallery, opening Friday 31st August 6-9pm.
If you live in Manchester and know the streets of the city, come along and recognise these ordinary homes made iconic in Lauren’s striking work. Exhibition continues sat 1st and sunday 2nd September.
- Your Truth is not My Truth: Pool Arts respond to the Life and work of William Blake
- Pool Arts RESILIENCE a work in progress
- #ManifestArts19 Pool Arts Open Studio Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th July 12-5pm
- Aviva Investors Manchester Art Fair & The Manchester Contemporary 2018
- R H Y T H M: the work of Akinyemi Oludele – opening sensation
Our next exhibition is at our little SHED gallery in #Levenshulme on 18/8 at Tonbridge Road Allotment with paintings by Simon and 2nd hand Art Book Sale @ManifestArts @ArtStudio01 @mcrconfidential @levinspire @BBCRadioManc @arts4health @EngagedArtNet pic.twitter.com/T6yFC6NnXm
It’s Sunday! Time for art! Some gorgeous paintings on display (and some for sale) at our Open Studio today - join us at 18-20 Grosvenor Street (at the end near A6, a 10 mins walk from Piccadilly rail station) @ManifestArts #manifestarts19 Look Forward to seeing you pic.twitter.com/027AuoWA1L